Simple cuisine ultimate Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style easy, bouncy, practical.
14 ingredients, 3 steps, cooking Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style
Hi all, now you can cook recipe Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style with 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Next this is how to prepare, please carefully carefully.
In cooking there are some level that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 14 ingredients and 3 stages of easy cooking Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style.
Ingredients for Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style
- It’s of Ingredients :.
- Prepare of o Chicken (500 gm).
- You need of o Red Chilli powder (1.5 tsp).
- Prepare of o Soya bean oil (5 tbsp).
- It’s of o Turmeric powder (1 tsp).
- It’s of o Onion (3 medium size sliced).
- You need of o Ginger paste (1 tsp).
- You need of o Garlic paste (1 tbsp).
- It’s of o Cumin fried powder (1 tsp).
- Prepare of o Whole Garam Masala (Cardamom 2 inch 1 pcs, Cinnamon 3 pieces, Cloves 5).
- Prepare of o Potato 2 pcs medium size cut into 8 pcs.
- You need of o Coriander powder (1 tsp).
- Prepare of o Salt (to taste).
- It’s of o Water (5 cup).
If all ingredients Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to serving with without fail.
Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style instructions
- Steps: 1. Clean and wash the chicken pieces with fresh water and drained the extra water from the chicken pieces. 2. Heat oil in a pan. 3. Add the sliced onion into the pan and fry them until become caramelized. 4. Add half cup water so that the dry spices does not get burnt 5. Then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin & coriander powder fry them until for 5 mints..
- 6. Add garlic and ginger paste, Fry all the masala until the gravy starts leaving oil from the sides. 7. Add salt according to your taste 8. Now add the chicken pieces into the pan and mix well with the gravy. 9. Add whole garam masalas; 10. Cook for 10 minutes on medium to low flame by stirring it constantly. 11. Then add 1 cup of water, mix it well and cover the pan with a heavy lid. 12. Now add the potato pieces & mix it well in the spices. cook slowly until the gravy starts leaving oil from.
- 13. Add rest of the water & cook until the chicken & potato pieces become soft and tender. 14. Open the lid and stir the curry well, cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame. 15. When the oil will come out & the consistency of the gravy is thick that means is ready to serve. 16. Serve it with any kind or rice dishes, roti, paratha or bread..
Like that formula easy cook with practice recipes Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style, you also can look for more recipes culinary other interesting on web us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our page. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style.