Lasagna soup. This Lasagna Soup is one of my all time favorites! You get all the flavors of a delicious hearty Lasagna Soup. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl of soup!
This soup has a meaty tomato base and is topped. Lasagna Soup is perfect comfort on a cold winter day. It's one of my very favorite ways to gather people around our table, to cozy in and take the chill off. You can cook Lasagna soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna soup
- Prepare of Pasta noodles of choice.
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz) of Crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of Tomatoes with green chiles.
- You need of Hamburger meat.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Hot sauce Optional.
- Prepare Pinch of brown sugar.
- It’s 3-4 cups of beef or chicken broth (stock).
- It’s of Topping.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella.
- You need of Grated Parmesan.
This soup has all of the flavors of lasagna without the hours in the kitchen. Thanks to the Instant Pot®, it is made with minimal effort and fairly quickly. Lasagna Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners. The perfect easy dinner for those cold winter nights!
Lasagna soup step by step
- Brown hamburger meat and diced onion, drain off any fat..
- Add all other ingredients except pasta and topping.
- Cook in crock pot, on low 5 hrs or high for 2-3 hrs all your doing is bring to a small boil or until it’s hot….
- Instant pot, pressure cooker, ninja foodie. Use sauté to brown meat and onions, drain fat, add all ingredients except topping, make sure pasta is covered with liquid, set on low pressure on 0 with a national release. Or use crockpot setting following the above Instructions..
- Crockpot, when soup is hot and done, cook noodles on stove with box instructions, and drain when it’s done, add to soup. This set can be used also in a pressure cooker if you don’t want brunt noodles or you don’t trust it not to stick to the bottom……
- Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- I used the ninja foodie, with the crockpot setting. Cooked my noodles on the stove. I also didn’t have any broth or stock so I used bouillon cubes. This can be made on a stove top. Seasoning are to taste….
Soup is the original one-pot supper, and this meaty, cheesy one-pot lasagna soup might just be the best soup recipe we've ever shared. This tasty Hearty Lasagna Soup will save you time and energy in the kitchen without sacrificing flavor. That's the magic of pressure cooker recipes in your Instant Pot. Cheesy Lasagna Soup is perfect for weeknight dinner, it comes together quickly and easy! Made with Italian sausage, ricotta, tomatoes, and mozzarella.