Chicken Tortilla Soup.
You can cook Chicken Tortilla Soup using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- You need 20 oz of bag Tyson Grilled and Ready fully cooked pulled chicken.
- You need 10 oz of can fire roasted tomatoes w/ green chilis.
- You need 19 oz of can Old El Paso mild red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 2-15 oz of can chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn – undrained.
- You need 1-10 oz of bag frozen seasoning blend.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Cumin, chili powder, onion, powder, salt & pepper.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh cilantro.
Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Add all ingredints to crockpot, cook on high about 2-3 hours.