Fast making ultimate Southern Peach Cobbler from scratch easy, yummy, practical.
18 ingredients, 17 steps, cooking Southern Peach Cobbler from scratch
How are you every body, at this time you can present recipe Southern Peach Cobbler from scratch with 18 ingredients and 17 steps. Below this is how to cook, please read carefully.
In cooking there are some stages that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 18 ingredients and 17 stages of easy cooking Southern Peach Cobbler from scratch.
Ingredients for Southern Peach Cobbler from scratch
- Prepare of For the crust.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour plus more for shaping and rolling.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 12 tablespoons of cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces.
- You need 4-6 tablespoons of ice water.
- You need of For the filling.
- Prepare 10-12 of just ripe peaches, peeled pitted and sliced 1/2 inch thick.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar plus more for sprinkling.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need of juice of fresh lemon.
- It’s pinch of kosher salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
If all cooking materials Southern Peach Cobbler from scratch it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to serving with easy.
Southern Peach Cobbler from scratch step by step
- Crust- Place flour, sugar, and salt into food processor and process for 5 seconds.
- Add butter and process until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add ice water a few tablespoons at a time, until the dough just comes together.
- Remove dough and knead lightly on a lightly floured surface until it just comes together.
- Form dough into a disk and wrap with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Peach Filling- Squeeze lemon juice over sliced peaches, toss and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat and add the sugars and water and cook till dissolved.
- Add cinnamon, salt, peaches, and flour, stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- Take off heat and add 2 teaspoons vanilla and stir.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- When dough is chilled remove from fridge and roll out to 1/4 inch thick.
- Place peach mixture into a 13×9 buttered, glass baking dish and place the dish onto a baking sheet to protect your oven from any juices that spill over.
- Place dough on top of peach mixture, brush the top with heavy cream and sprinkle with sugar also cut some slits to let out steam.
- Bake until golden brown and juices are bubbly.
- Let cool at least 30 minutes before serving……ENJOY !!! 😋.
- You can substitute cooking spray for the bottom of the dish instead of butter !! 😋.
That’s it method easy cook with set recipes Southern Peach Cobbler from scratch, you also can look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on site us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our site. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Southern Peach Cobbler from scratch.