You can cook Misomato Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Misomato Soup
- You need 2 of Tomatoes, roasted, peeled, chopped.
- Prepare 3 Tbsps of White Miso Paste.
- You need 8-10 of Green Beans, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of Small Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of Potato, cut into cubes.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Tomato sauce or paste.
- It’s Cube of Chicken stock or Chicken Bouillon.
- You need 2 Tbsps of Neutral Oil.
- You need 1 1/2 liters of water.
- You need 1 of Bay Leaf.
Misomato Soup step by step
- Sauté the garlic in neutral oil for about a minute. Add in the potato and green beans and fry until half-cooked..
- Add in the broth cube or your stock. If you’re using a broth cube, add water and bring the heat down and bring your soup to a low simmer. Once the soup is starting to simmer, add in tomato sauce / paste, fresh tomatoes, bay leaf, and miso paste and give it a slow but hearty stir..
- When the potatoes are cooked, season your soup with salt and pepper and do a final taste check. Then serve! :).