Home cooking ultimate Ukrainian Borscht (Beet Soup) easy, fast, practical.
15 ingredients, 6 steps, cooking Ukrainian Borscht (Beet Soup)
Good Afternoon mother, at this time you can prepare recipe Ukrainian Borscht (Beet Soup) with 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Next this is how to cook, please read carefully.
In cooking there are several levels that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 15 ingredients and 6 stages of easy cooking Ukrainian Borscht (Beet Soup).
Ingredients all Ukrainian Borscht (Beet Soup)
- It’s 3 of medium beets peeled and grated.
- You need 6 Tbsp of olive oil divided.
- You need 4 cups of reduced sodium chicken broth + 6 cups water.
- Prepare 5 of medium potatoes peeled and sliced into bite-sized pieces.
- It’s 2 of carrots peeled and grated.
- Prepare 2 of celery ribs trimmed and finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- You need 4 Tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1 can of white navy beans.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper freshly ground.
- It’s 1 of large garlic clove pressed.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of dill.
If all ingredients Ukrainian Borscht (Beet Soup) it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with relaxing.
Ukrainian Borscht (Beet Soup) step by step
- Peel, grate and/or slice all vegetables, keeping sliced potatoes in cold water until ready to use..
- Heat a large soup pot (5 1/2 Qt or larger) over medium/high heat and add 4 Tbsp olive oil. Add grated beets and sauté 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until beets are softened..
- Add 4 cups chicken broth and 6 cups water. Add sliced potatoes and grated carrots then cook for 10-15 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork..
- While potatoes are cooking, place a large skillet over medium/high heat and add 2 Tbsp oil. Add chopped onion and celery. Saute stirring occasionally until softened and lightly golden (7-8 minutes). Add 4 Tbsp Ketchup and stir fry 30 seconds then transfer to the soup pot to continue cooking with the potatoes..
- When potatoes and carrots reach desired softness, add 1 can of beans, 2 bay leaves, 2-3 Tbsp white vinegar, 1 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp black pepper, 1 pressed garlic clove, and 3 Tbsp chopped dill. Simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes and add more salt and vinegar to taste..
- Serve with vushka or garlic bread (optional) Enjoy!.
Like that method easy cook with fast recipes Ukrainian Borscht (Beet Soup), you also can look for more recipes culinary other interesting on page us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our website. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Ukrainian Borscht (Beet Soup).