Fast recipe ultimate Asian Marinated Chicken w/ Bacon Steamed Fresh Green Beans easy, bouncy, practical.
8 ingredients, 18 steps, cooking Asian Marinated Chicken w/ Bacon Steamed Fresh Green Beans
Good Morning all, at this time you can present recipe Asian Marinated Chicken w/ Bacon Steamed Fresh Green Beans with 8 ingredients and 18 steps. Next this is how to make it, please pay attention carefully.
In cooking there are several stages that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 8 ingredients and 18 stages of easy cooking Asian Marinated Chicken w/ Bacon Steamed Fresh Green Beans.
Ingredients for Asian Marinated Chicken w/ Bacon Steamed Fresh Green Beans
- Prepare 2-3 of extra large chicken Breast.
- It’s of Marinate chicken in something Flavorful and acidic. You can make your own.
- You need of Fresh Green Beans.
- Prepare 4 of large Russet potatoes sliced thin rounds.
- Prepare 4 of sliced of Bacon cooked and chopped up.
- You need 1/3 cup of sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of your favorite shredded cheese or cheeses.
- Prepare of For Potatoes I used kosher Salt, onion powder, garlic powder, fresh ground pepper.
If all composition Asian Marinated Chicken w/ Bacon Steamed Fresh Green Beans it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to making with relaxing.
Asian Marinated Chicken w/ Bacon Steamed Fresh Green Beans step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Bake chicken one hour cover with foil the first 40 – 45 minutes.
- Before baking the chicken, sear on high heat. All four sides just until each side is brown..
- Potatoes are cleaned dried Sliced thin, dry again. Drizzle a little bit of Olive oil, dash of salt fresh ground pepper, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder and Salt..
- I used an 8 inch x 2 inch round pie pan. I placed potatoes one layer all over the pan. Sprinkle cheese, place potato layer and then cheese. Repeat until potatoes are gone. No cheese top layer yet..
- Place foil on potatoes the first 45 minutes. The last 15 minutes take off foil, sprinkle cheese generously place back in oven for 15 minutes or until cheese melts..
- Fry bacon, when bacon is almost done… add chopped sweet onion and I topped mine off with a tablespoon of fresh minced Garlic. Throw in Cleaned and trimmed green beans. Cook just until tender not mushy..
- Dessert is very healthy. Banana Oat 7 Grain Bars..
- I mixed up the recipe. I rarely follow directions..
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cook for 20 minutes for chewy, a little longer for a little crunchier..
- 2 1/2 cups of any 7 Grains. Place in Blender or food processor to break down the bigger chunks..
- I added 2 heaping teaspoons of Ground flax.
- 3 heaping tablespoons of low or no sugar healthy peanut butter or almond, any of your favorite..
- 2-3 large over ripe bananas mashed, I used 4. It added a little sweetness to it. And what is a healthy bar without unsalted sunflower seeds.
- This was suppose to Cookies. You can add, chocolate chips, craisins, raisins etc. your choice or none at all..
- I chose to place my mixture in an oiled 8x6x2 inch dish. It only filled about an inch up the pan. Because there is no flour, no eggs, etc..
- Cookies bake @ 425 greased pan, or Silpat or parchment paper. 7-12 minutes. You should get about 12 cookies. I made bars, cooked 20 minutes still slightly chewy..
- These are not the type of cookies you sit and five or six. Even the big guys across from us eat one a day. So much fiber they are filling..
- Allow to cool 15 minutes. I topped one of mine with chopped strawberries and bananas. I keep this most of the time for my sweet tooth and corn flakes at breakfast..
Like that how easy make with set recipes Asian Marinated Chicken w/ Bacon Steamed Fresh Green Beans, you also do look for more recipes culinary other interesting on web us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our website. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Asian Marinated Chicken w/ Bacon Steamed Fresh Green Beans.