Tomato soup. Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. It may be smooth in texture, and there are also recipes that include chunks of tomato, cream, chicken or vegetable stock, vermicelli.
Better than a can of Campbell's and just. Warm up with our rich tomato soup recipes. These top picks are freezable and include family-friendly, vegetarian and. You can have Tomato soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato soup
- It’s 2 of tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of starch.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Some coriander.
Silky tomato soup is like the little black dress of soups. Unadorned and paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, it's a comforting lunch. You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. This is my best tomato soup recipe with a simple but delicious twist which starts by roasting tomato and garlic for seriously intense flavour!
Tomato soup step by step
- Cut tomato into small pieces.
- Pour tomato into boiling water.
- After boiling again, turn to low heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Mix starch with a little bit water (don’t add all starch in one-go, leave a little bit to see if required to add all).
- When bubbles start forming, pour egg.
- Add salt, pepper, sesame (add more to adjust to taste).
- Add coriander.
Find recipes for creamy tomato soup, roasted tomato soup, and more! Quick and creamy tomato soup with pesto. You can spice this up with hot sauce or chile oil if you like it hot. This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how. Tomato soup is a healthy, low-calorie comfort food.