You can have Lasagna Soup using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup
- You need 1 Pkg. of Lasagna Noodles, broken into pieces.
- It’s 2 Cans of Spaghetti Sauce (any flavor).
- Prepare 1 lb. of Bulk Mild Sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion, minced.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Dried Tarragon.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Dried Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1-2 of Pkgs. Cheese Powder Mix (from mac n' cheese box).
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Tomato Juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Black Pepper,.
Lasagna Soup step by step
- In a large frying pan add sausage, onion, and dried seasonings. Cook til sausage is cooked through. Drain the grease. Add sausage mixture to a large cooking pot. Add rest of ingredients. Bring to a boil then turn heat down to a low simmer. Stirring occasionally, cook til noodles are soft. Serve immediately..