Corn soup. Corn soup is a soup made of corn, typically sweetcorn. Initially popular only in corn-producing areas of the world, the dish is now widespread because of greater corn distribution. Typical ingredients are corn cut from the cob, water, butter and flour, with salt and pepper for seasoning.
Whole kernel corn, cream cheese and garlic salt are added to a cream soup base with onions, garlic and parsley cooked in chicken broth. Smoky Ham-and-Corn Chowder Simmering ham rind and corn cobs. How To Make Summer Corn Soup. You can have Corn soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn soup
- Prepare 1 of cob of corn detached or slice off.
- You need Bunch of slice seaweed (your optional amount).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need to taste of Salt and white pepper.
- You need of Cornstarch liquify.
- It’s of Water enough for a bowl of soup.
To begin, remove the husks and silks from the corn and set one ear of corn aside. Creamed corn soup is a classic choice sure to please any crowd. Its sweet flavor pairs perfectly with toppings like scallions Sweet corn soup recipe with step by step photos. Easy and delicious corn soup made with sweet corn, herbs and spices.
Corn soup step by step
- Bring water to boiling point on low heat.add corn simmer for a little bit..
- Add liquify corn starch stir constanly. Add salt and white pepper to taste. Crack your egg keep stirring. (Achieve the thick consistency) put the heat off..
- Last step add the seaweed. And you are set. Optional you can add crab meat..
This is one of those soups which I have been making since ages right from. Cantonese Cream Corn Soup The Spruce Eats. Creamy Corn Soup with Chiles and Peppers Crisco. Chinese Corn Soup (鸡蛋玉米羹) – A easy recipe uses chicken, corn, and peas along with eggs in a hearty chicken soup that is richer than egg drop soup. As I was looking through the recipes on the blog, I noticed that there are only seven recipes using corn, and since I want to make it an even number here's another new recipe.