Without fail recipe ultimate Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) easy, delicious, practical.
16 ingredients, 7 steps, cooking Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly)
Good Evening my mother, at this time you can cook recipe Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) with 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Next this is how to prepare, please observe carefully.
In cooking there are some levels that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 16 ingredients and 7 stages of easy cooking Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly).
Ingredients for Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly)
- Prepare 1/2-1 of cabbage (depends on preference).
- You need 2 handfuls of Kale (put in at end).
- Prepare 1 cup of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- You need 2 cans of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of great northern beans.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1 package of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of coconut cream (full fat).
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 4 Cups of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- You need 4 cups of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
If all composition Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to making with without fail.
Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) step by step
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
Like that how easy cook with practice recipes Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly), you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on site us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our web. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly).