Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Packed with flavor and perfect for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike!
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can cook Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 1-2 lbs of ground, shredded or cubed meat*.
- Prepare 1 of medium Onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 Tbs of Garlic, minced **.
- Prepare 1-7 oz of can Diced Green Chiles, Do not drain.
- You need 1-13 oz of can Corn*** Do not drain.
- It’s 4-13 oz of cans No Salt Added beans, variety****Do not drain.
- Prepare To taste of Taco Seasoning, approx. 3 to 4 packets.
- You need of Notes.
- It’s of Literally ANY meat or your favorite sub works for this!.
- Prepare of * Dude. Garlic is to taste always! Your preference!.
- Prepare of ** Try Fire Roasted or Fiesta Style Corn! Delish.
- It’s of ***I use Dark Red, Light Red, Black and Pinto in mine.Colorful!.
Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. With ground beef, onion, bell pepper, black beans, kidney beans. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning.
Taco Soup step by step
- In Large Pot add Meat, brown until almost done, drain fat..
- Add Chopped Onion and Minced Garlic, stir occasionally until onions are cooked as ya like and meat is cooked through..
- Add Green Chiles, Corn, Beans. Add Taco Seasoning. Stir well. Bring to boil, turn off and serve..
- Top with cheese, sour cream, cilantro, hot sauce, Corn Chips, Cornbread, etc..
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! This easy one-pot soup was inspired by our love for ground beef tacos. The beef is flavored with sautéed onions and taco seasoning (chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and. Tacos can definitely be delicious, but they're often messy to eat.