Potato Leek Soup.
You can cook Potato Leek Soup using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Leek Soup
- Prepare 2 of large leeks.
- Prepare 600 ml of chicken broth.
- You need 125 ml of butter.
- Prepare 8 of potato.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- You need 3 of tsbp of flour.
- It’s 1 of tsbsp parsley.
Potato Leek Soup step by step
- Clean and slice leeks.
- Peel, wash and quarter potatoes.
- Add leeks, butter, salt and pepper to a microwave dish. Microwave on high for 8 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, potatoes, parsley and garlic powder into a large pot or Dutch oven, boil over medium heat.
- Once 8 minutes are up on the microwave, add flour to leeks, mix throughly, microwave for five more minutes..
- Slowly add the leek mixture to the broth stirring constantly to avoid lumps..
- Continue cooking over medium heat. Adjust flavour to your taste. If too bland add broth, if too salty add water..
- Cook until potatoes are soft..
- Serve with ham or bacon and a fresh baguette!.
- Please enjoy!.