Home cuisine ultimate Ham and Beans with Potatoes and Cornbread easy, fast, practical.
13 ingredients, 12 steps, cooking Ham and Beans with Potatoes and Cornbread
How are you mother, now you get prepare recipe Ham and Beans with Potatoes and Cornbread with 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Below this is how to cook, please observe carefully.
In cooking there are several stages that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 13 ingredients and 12 stages of easy cooking Ham and Beans with Potatoes and Cornbread.
Ingredients for Ham and Beans with Potatoes and Cornbread
- It’s 1 of smoked Ham (or just use a ham steak).
- Prepare of Fresh Green Beans (as many as you want).
- It’s of Red potatoes (not too many).
- You need 1 pack of smoked bacon (reserve the grease).
- You need 1 stick of butter (cut up).
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of chicken bouillon cubes (crushed).
- It’s of Water (I used 2 bottled waters).
- You need of Garlic salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of white sugar.
- You need of Cornbread.
If all composition Ham and Beans with Potatoes and Cornbread it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with easy.
Ham and Beans with Potatoes and Cornbread instructions
- Go through your beans and cut off the ends and cut them the way you like then soak them in water.
- Cut up your ham the way you like your pieces reserving any you don't use including the bone in a Ziploc bag in the freezer.
- Set your oven to 400 degrees and place the whole pack of bacon on a baking sheet Cook it anywhere from 15-20 minutes depending on your oven and depending on the cut of the bacon.
- When done place bacon to drain and reserve the grease then start making your corn bread and put it in the oven (that is another recipe).
- Wash and scrub your potatoes and leave them whole or cut up if too big.
- Cut up onion and garlic and set aside and cut your bacon into tiny pieces for later.
- Pour the water out from your beans and add to the pot then add bacon grease and stir to coat them well with the grease.
- Then add your water, chicken bouillon cubes, onion, garlic, garlic salt, pepper and sugar to the pot.
- Then put in your ham and stir then add potatoes and butter then lock it up and set for 30 minutes on pressure cook.
- When done add bacon pieces and stir ENJOY 😋💋💗.
- Don't forget to take your corn bread out of the oven !! 😝.
- Cooks note* If you don't like your ham cooked anymore than it already is in the package then don't add it until the beans and potatoes are done then set to pressure cook for 3 minutes with the beans and potatoes after all a smoked ham is already cooked.
That’s it method easy cook with rapid recipes Ham and Beans with Potatoes and Cornbread, you also can look for more recipes culinary other interesting on web us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our page. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Ham and Beans with Potatoes and Cornbread.