Spicy Penne Pasta. Valerie fixes a Spicy Arrabiata Penne with chili flakes and fresh basil. A video guide to popular types of pasta and tips for using it in dishes. This Spicy Chicken Penne Pasta is made with ground chicken, garlic, onion, olives, and topped with lovely Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
Spicy chickpeas tossed with slow-roasted cherry tomatoes and a light cashew sauce. Use Pasta Recipes for more recipes like this one. Penne Pasta with Spicy Italian Sausage, Mushrooms. You can cook Spicy Penne Pasta using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Penne Pasta
- It’s 3 of cups, boiled Penne pasta.
- It’s 4 of boiled red tomatoes and make paste in grinder.
- Prepare 1 of tbsp, chopped garlic.
- Prepare 4 of , chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped spinach.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet corn.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Basil pwd.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of crumbled cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare of to.
- You need of Salt as required.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare of Green onion leaves to garnish.
Drain the pasta and return to the pot with the reserved water. Add the arrabiata sauce to the pasta and cook until slightly. Make this piqucante pasta dish tonight using chorizo, tomatoes, chili and red wine to name but a few ingredients! The Spicy Penne Pasta recipe out of our category saltwater Fish!
Spicy Penne Pasta instructions
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic. Saute for half min. Add all veggies, chilli flakes, salt and pepper..
- Sauté, for 2 min to keep veggies crunchy. Mix well red tomato paste, boiled pasta, oregano, basil with the veggies cover and cook for 1 min. Add hot chilli sauce and mix well..
- Bring down from the flame,garnish with cheese, chopped green onion leave and butter(optional). Penne pasta is ready to serve. Thanks.
Penne may be the most popular of all the pasta shapes, but we're looking for something exciting Forget boring or bland—this easy, spicy pasta is proof that penne can be the most exciting noodle. Perk up pasta with a homemade double tomato sauce. This penne arrabbiata recipe brings the classic Italian dish to a whole new level with lots of chili flakes and extra spicy peppers. If you like your pasta spicy, this is for you! Patty and I love Italian food.