Celery soup!!. How to make the most delicious Celery Soup that is simple, easy and healthy! Celery soup is a warming autumn and winter favourite that has a lot of flavour and is very creamy. It's easy to make and goes well with bread or rolls.
Combine celery, potato, onion, and butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat; season with kosher salt. Purée in a blender with dill; strain. This cream of celery soup is healthy, easy, fresh, delicious and light. You can have Celery soup!! using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Celery soup!!
- You need 6 of celery stalks.
- You need half of large onion.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 11/2 cup of cup Chicken broth.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Butter.
It's naturally vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free (thanks to a little coconut milk). Yes, it's a cream of celery soup, but don't let the creamy part fool you because I've kept it dairy-free. A lovely can of full-fat coconut milk is to thank for. This celery soup is a one pot soup recipe.
Celery soup!! step by step
- Take your sauce pan add 1/3 cup of butter melt..
- Then take your celery and onion and sautee till they are very soft.
- Now add your 1/3 cup of flour and whisk until all flour is not noticed any longer..
- Now take your 11/2 cup of milk and whisk all together till smooth..
- Now add your 11/2cup of chicken stock..
- And finishing touch some salt and pepper.give one last good stir and simmer just a few minutes..
- Let cool !! and eat..
I have not used milk and all purpose flour to thicken the soup. I do have celery shrubs at home, but for the soup I had purchased the celery from the market. I had got these long stalks which I chopped fine and then added to the soup. This easy celery soup recipe is surprisingly elegant and won't break the bank. A little cream wouldn't go amiss either.