Hot and sour soup. The traditional hot and sour soup recipe call for Chinese dry shiitake mushroom. Soak the mushrooms in water until it is fully hydrated and become very soft and easy to cut. The time required varies from an hour to two or three hours, as it depends on the thickness of the mushrooms.
Soup preparation may use chicken or pork broth, or may be meat-free. This restaurant-style Hot and Sour Soup recipe is the best!! It's quick and simple to make, easy to adapt to your personal taste preferences, and so delicious! You can cook Hot and sour soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot and sour soup
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 of breast chicken.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of soysauce.
- You need 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 can of Campbell tomato soup.
Hot and sour soup 酸辣湯 is a traditional northern Chinese favorite packed with the acidity of Zhenjiang vinegar, the spiciness of the white pepper and the. Hot and sour soup can be found on any takeout menu or Chinese buffet line in the US. It ranges in quality and flavor from awesomely delicious to lukewarm, tasteless, and gloopy. There was a time when I never thought to make it myself and resigned myself to the luck of the draw when it came to ordering it.
Hot and sour soup step by step
- In sauce pan combine chicken broth water soysauce and blackpeppr chilligarlic sauce oyster sauce tomato ketchup bring to boil reduce the heat low..
- Place the chicken slices to bowl stir together the cornstarch and salt and vinegar and aside..
- Increased the heat under the broth medium high add a chicken slices and return to a boil and drizzle in the eggs stir in cornstarch medium heat thickened 3 minute.
Savoury, spicy, sour and hearty, Hot and Sour Soup is completely addictive! This recipe stacks up to the best Chinese restaurants. Hot and Sour soup is a Chinese soup that's savoury, spicy and tangy. The broth is thickened and it's filled with mushrooms, tofu, bamboo shoots and silky egg ribbons. Hot and sour soup (Suan La Tang) is a common dish popular in China especially in cold winter.