Without fail recipe ultimate Black Bean Stuffed Potato Skins easy, fast, practical.
13 ingredients, 3 steps, cooking Black Bean Stuffed Potato Skins
Good Evening every body, at this time you get cook recipe Black Bean Stuffed Potato Skins with 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Below this is how to make it, please pay attention carefully.
In cooking there are some level that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 13 ingredients and 3 stages of easy cooking Black Bean Stuffed Potato Skins.
Ingredients all Black Bean Stuffed Potato Skins
- Prepare 4 of russet potatoes, scrubbed well and dried.
- Prepare as needed of olive oil.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/4 of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 1/4 cup of salsa of choice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of chili powder.
- Prepare of juice from 1/2 lime.
- You need of shredded Colby jack cheese.
If all basic ingredients Black Bean Stuffed Potato Skins it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to serving with relaxing.
Black Bean Stuffed Potato Skins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Slice the potatoes in half, length wise, and rub olive oil over the halves. Season the skin side with salt and pepper and lay them skin side down on a parchment lined baking tray. Bake for 40 or so minutes, flipping the potatoes every 10 minutes to keep them baking evenly and to prevent burning, until the potatoes are tender. Once they're done, remove them from the oven and start the filling while they cool slightly..
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp. of olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the pepper and onion and cook until they have begun to soften, about 5 or so minutes. Then stir in the garlic, black beans, corn and seasonings. Stir and cook another couple of minutes until fragrant, then stir in the salsa. Remove from the heat and set it aside..
- Your potatoes should have cooled enough to handle by now. Use a spoon to hollow out the insides of each half, but leave enough potato on the bottom and around the sides to make sure the skins are still sturdy. Spoon the black bean filling into each potato half and top with some shredded cheese. Return them to the oven for 5-10 minutes, until the filling is nice and hot and the cheese has melted. Then that's it!.
Like that formula easy cook with fast recipes Black Bean Stuffed Potato Skins, you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on page us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our website. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Black Bean Stuffed Potato Skins.