Home making ultimate Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes easy, tasty, practical.
10 ingredients, 8 steps, cooking Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes
Hi every body, now you get present recipe Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes with 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Next this is how to make it, please observe carefully.
In cooking there are several stages that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 10 ingredients and 8 stages of easy cooking Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes.
Ingredients for Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes
- You need 4 pcs. of Marbled Potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of French Green Beans.
- It’s 3 oz. of Norwegian Salmon.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- You need of Canola/Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Oyster Sauce.
If all main ingredients Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to serving with easy.
Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius..
- While waiting for the oven to preheat, cut the potatoes into halves and toss it in a bowl with salt, pepper, and olive oil..
- On a baking sheet or a non stick foil, put the potatoes inside the oven and let it cook for 45 minutes. Flip the potatoes after the 30-minute mark..
- Turn the heat up and put canola/vegetable oil in the pan. Make sure the oil is hot before putting in the salmon fillet, skin side down. Pat the fillet dry using a paper towel before putting in..
- Fry the salmon first with its skin facing down for 4-5 minutes. After flipping, leave it frying another 2 minutes..
- Let the salmon rest on a separate plate. Using the oil that's left in the pan, put in the broccoli and french green beans to cook. After a minute of continuous stirring, put in 1/4 cup of water to make the sauce. Let the vegetables boil for another half minute..
- Put in a tablespoon of oyster sauce, and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Continue stirring the vegetables to mix the flavor for another 30 seconds..
- Once the potatoes are done cooking, put them all together in one clean plate. You can always adjust the cooking time of vegetables depending on how you want your vegetables done..
That’s it how easy make with set recipes Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes, you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on page us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our web. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes.