Without fail cooking ultimate Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole easy, bouncy, practical.
27 ingredients, 12 steps, cooking Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole
Good Evening mother, at this time you can present recipe Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole with 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Next this is how to prepare, please carefully carefully.
In cooking there are several levels that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 27 ingredients and 12 stages of easy cooking Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole.
Ingredients for Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Chicken Fillet (cubes).
- You need 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s Pinch of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- It’s For of Veggies:.
- You need 1 of Green Capsicum (cubes).
- Prepare 1/2 of Yellow Capsicum (cubes).
- You need 1/2 of Red Capsicum (cubes).
- Prepare 1 cup of French Beans (one inch).
- You need 1 of Carrot (slices).
- It’s 1/2 of Cauliflower (florets).
- Prepare 1/2 of Zucchini (slices).
- It’s 2 of Onions slices (caramalised).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mushrooms (caramalised).
- Prepare 5-6 of Baby Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of Baby Potatoes.
- It’s 4 of Garlic cloves (chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Basil, Parsley and Rosemary (chopped).
- It’s For of Sauce:.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Habanero.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chilli Sauce.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
If all ingredients Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to serving with relaxing.
Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole instructions
- Marinate chicken cubes with the rest of ingredients, and let it rest for two hours..
- Either panfry or barbeque chicken cubes, when done remove from skewers and keep aside..
- Boil tomatoes with habanero, chilli and with a little water..
- When cooled down, blend it with the rest of sauce ingredients..
- Boil baby potatoes with skin, when done remove skin and keep aside..
- In a wok put one tablespoon of oil and keep on flame, add garlic and saute it..
- Add all veggies except onions, mushrooms and baby tomatoes then stir fry on high flame, add potatoes and mix them all..
- Add sauce and mix well, do not dry the sauce much and then remove from the flame..
- Sprinkle basil, rosemary and parsley and pour on a big casserole..
- Put barbequed chicken and baby tomatoes all over the casserole.
- Now sprinkle caramalised onions and mushrooms with basil leaves..
- While serving bake in oven on 200C, serve hot..
That’s it formula easy make with practice recipes Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole, you also do look for more recipes culinary other interesting on web us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our site. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole.