You can have Miso Soup using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Miso Soup
- It’s 4 cups of Dashi stock.
- It’s 100 g of Tofu (small piece).
- Prepare 2 of Spring onion (diagonal sliced).
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of Miso.
Miso Soup step by step
- Cut the Tofu into small pieces, slice the spring onion in thin slices diagonally.
- Pour the dashi into the saucepan and bring to a rapid simmer over medium-high heat..
- Add the tofu and spring onion in a saucepan..
- Put the miso in saucepan and whisk with a fork until the miso is entirely dissolved in the dashi soup..
- Serve in individual bowls and enjoy it..