Simple cuisine ultimate Ukrainian Borscht (Beet Soup) easy, delicious, practical.
15 ingredients, 6 steps, cooking Ukrainian Borscht (Beet Soup)
How are you mother, at this time you get prepare recipe Ukrainian Borscht (Beet Soup) with 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Below this is how to make it, please carefully carefully.
In cooking there are several levels that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 15 ingredients and 6 stages of easy cooking Ukrainian Borscht (Beet Soup).
Ingredients for Ukrainian Borscht (Beet Soup)
- It’s 3 of medium beets peeled and grated.
- You need 6 Tbsp of olive oil divided.
- Prepare 4 cups of reduced sodium chicken broth + 6 cups water.
- You need 5 of medium potatoes peeled and sliced into bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare 2 of carrots peeled and grated.
- Prepare 2 of celery ribs trimmed and finely chopped.
- You need 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- You need 4 Tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 can of white navy beans.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper freshly ground.
- You need 1 of large garlic clove pressed.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of dill.
If all composition Ukrainian Borscht (Beet Soup) it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with easy.
Ukrainian Borscht (Beet Soup) instructions
- Peel, grate and/or slice all vegetables, keeping sliced potatoes in cold water until ready to use..
- Heat a large soup pot (5 1/2 Qt or larger) over medium/high heat and add 4 Tbsp olive oil. Add grated beets and sauté 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until beets are softened..
- Add 4 cups chicken broth and 6 cups water. Add sliced potatoes and grated carrots then cook for 10-15 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork..
- While potatoes are cooking, place a large skillet over medium/high heat and add 2 Tbsp oil. Add chopped onion and celery. Saute stirring occasionally until softened and lightly golden (7-8 minutes). Add 4 Tbsp Ketchup and stir fry 30 seconds then transfer to the soup pot to continue cooking with the potatoes..
- When potatoes and carrots reach desired softness, add 1 can of beans, 2 bay leaves, 2-3 Tbsp white vinegar, 1 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp black pepper, 1 pressed garlic clove, and 3 Tbsp chopped dill. Simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes and add more salt and vinegar to taste..
- Serve with vushka or garlic bread (optional) Enjoy!.
Like that method easy cook with set recipes Ukrainian Borscht (Beet Soup), you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on website us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our web. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Ukrainian Borscht (Beet Soup).