Without fail cooking ultimate Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes easy, tasty, practical.
11 ingredients, 6 steps, cooking Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes
Good Evening my mother, at this time you can present recipe Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes with 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Next this is how to prepare, please observe carefully.
In cooking there are several stages that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 11 ingredients and 6 stages of easy cooking Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes.
Ingredients for Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes
- You need 2 lbs of green beans, snapped.
- You need 1 of cottage ham OR ham hock w/ham pieces OR 1 slice ham, chopped.
- You need 1 of med onion, chopped.
- Prepare 6-8 of red or new potatoes, halved. If using russet, quartered.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of butter or bacon grease.
- It’s Dash of Lawry's Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Montreal Chicken spice (optional).
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of water.
If all ingredients Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with without fail.
Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes instructions
- Combine all ingredients in Instant Pot. (Pressure Cooker).
- Next, close the lid and move the seal to the sealing position..
- Press the “Pressure Cook” button and set the Pressure level to High Pressure, and change the time to 8 minutes. (Please note that it will take about 5 minutes to come up to pressure before it starts the 8-minute pressure cooking time.).
- Let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes and then do a quick release..
- Carefully open the lid and spoon the Ham, Green Beans, and Potatoes into a serving bowl. Or keep warm until ready to eat!.
Like that how easy make with practice recipes Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes, you also do look for more recipes culinary other interesting on site us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our website. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes.