Fast cuisine ultimate Soup's On! Come and get it!!! easy, fast, practical.
14 ingredients, 5 steps, cooking Soup's On! Come and get it!!!
Good Evening every body, at this time you can prepare recipe Soup's On! Come and get it!!! with 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Next this is how to prepare, please carefully carefully.
In cooking there are several levels that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 14 ingredients and 5 stages of easy cooking Soup's On! Come and get it!!!.
Ingredients for Soup's On! Come and get it!!!
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of stew pork.
- You need 1/2 pound of beef meatballs.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked Jasmine rice.
- Prepare 1 pound of whole green beans.
- You need 1 of stalk/rib celery.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped chives.
- It’s 48 ounces of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3/4 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 cups of multicolored potatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder divided.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of salt divided.
- It’s 1 stalk of green onions.
If all material requirements Soup's On! Come and get it!!! it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to serving with fast.
Soup's On! Come and get it!!! step by step
- Melt the butter. Dice the potatoes. Thinly slice the celery. Season the pork and cut into manageable portions..
- Add the potatoes, celery, and pork to the butter in pot. Sauté for 10 minutes..
- Slice the green beans into manageable pieces. Season with some of the salt. Let rest 10 minutes. Season the pot with the remaining salt and pepper. Add the rice and give it a stir..
- Sir together. Slice the meatballs into quarters. Stir in and allow to cook. Stir in the chicken broth..
- Add the chives. Simmer covered for 20 minutes. Slice the green onions. When the green beans are at your desired doneness serve with green onions on top. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Like that method easy make with practice recipes Soup's On! Come and get it!!!, you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on web us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our website. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Soup's On! Come and get it!!!.