Jain Baked Penne Pasta.
You can have Jain Baked Penne Pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jain Baked Penne Pasta
- It’s 2 bowls of Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Bell pepper julienne.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of Sweet corn kernels.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Ghee.
- You need 4 teaspoons of Maida.
- It’s 1.5 glass of Milk.
- Prepare 1 bowl (about 4-5 cubes) of Processed cheese grated.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- You need as required of Salt.
Jain Baked Penne Pasta instructions
- Boil the water adding 1 teaspoon oil and salt. Now add pasta to it and boil for only 7-8 minutes. Make sure the water level is such that all the pastas are soaked in water. Do not over-boil it..
- Now strain the water. If you find pasta sticking to each other just add a bit of oil to it and let them dry..
- Meanwhile par-boil sweetcorn and bell peppers. I boiled them separately here. You can boil sweet corn for about 5 minutes and add bell peppers to it and boil for another 2 minutes..
- For making white sauce, add ghee to the non-stick pan and then add maida. Saute it well for about 5 minutes so that maida isn't raw. Now add milk to it. Keep whisking it so that no lumps are formed. Let it boil for 5 to 7 minutes. Add half bowl of cheese. Mix it well. Add salt, black pepper powder and oregano. In case you don't have oregano, crush some carom seeds in your palm and add them. Total boiling time may vary between 10 minutes to 15. If the sauce seems too thick, add more milk..
- Now mix the pasta, veggies in the white sauce. In a glass vessel, pour all of the above mixture. Spread the remaining grated cheese and sprinkle some chilli flakes and oregano..
- Bake the pasta at 200℃ for 15 minutes. Serve hot..
- Note : Vegetables can be added or reduced as per your choice. You can add french beans, cherry tomatoes also.Amount of cheese can also be reduced according to your choice..