Carrot pasta. STEP: Peel the carrots and cut them into sticks. I served the carrot sauce with fettuccine, but it's also great with other kinds of pasta like spaghetti, rotini, or elbow. Our recipe for carrot pasta is a slightly healthier take on gnocchi.
Keep it simple with this Fresh Carrot Pasta and toss the from-scratch noodles in herby pesto or garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. I could not have been more excited to tackle the chore of changing all the. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! You can cook Carrot pasta using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot pasta
- It’s 2/3 cup of pasta.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pasta masala.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 3 teaspoon of dry onion.
The Carrot Pasta recipe out of our category Pasta! Carrot Pasta. with Raisins and Onions. Raw Carrot Pasta with Ginger-Lime Peanut Sauce. See more ideas about Spiralizer recipes, Cooking recipes, Veggie noodles.
Carrot pasta instructions
- Take a cooker and add 2 spoon oil.
- Add carrots and fry few seconds.
- Add a pasta and mix up with pasta masala.
- Add salt and red chilli powder and dry onions..
- Close the cooker and cook for 3 to 4 whistle with medium flam..
- After 4 whistle over pasta is ready☺.
The fresh ingredients and the short cooking time, make this a perfect light summer pasta dish. It doesn't taste like tomato, but then again it doesn't really taste like carrot either. Carrot and zucchini pasta is mixed with a creamy, avocado cucumber sauce for a simple, delicious and vegan zucchini noodle recipe. And while it's simple, it's packed with so much flavor that I guarantee. If you never thought of carrots as a good pasta or noodle sub, here I am trying to make you think about it.