Without fail cuisine ultimate Chocolate Frappuccino with Whipped Coconut Cream easy, fast, practical.
7 ingredients, 6 steps, cooking Chocolate Frappuccino with Whipped Coconut Cream
Good Evening my mother, at this time you can present recipe Chocolate Frappuccino with Whipped Coconut Cream with 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Below this is how to cook, please read carefully.
In cooking there are several stages that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 7 ingredients and 6 stages of easy cooking Chocolate Frappuccino with Whipped Coconut Cream.
Ingredients all Chocolate Frappuccino with Whipped Coconut Cream
- You need 300 mls of almond milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of hot water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of good quality instant coffee.
- Prepare to taste of Honey,.
- Prepare 3 of ice cubes.
- It’s 200 mls of coconut milk, chilled.
If all material requirements Chocolate Frappuccino with Whipped Coconut Cream it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with relaxing.
Chocolate Frappuccino with Whipped Coconut Cream step by step
- Warm the almond milk in a saucepan..
- While the almond milk is warming up, add the 3 tbsp cocoa and 1 tsp coffee to a mug and add 4 tbsp of very hot (but not boiling) water, stirring to form a thick paste..
- Pour a little of the warm almond milk into the mug with the paste. Add enough almond milk to loosen the paste from the edges of the mug and then pour the cocoa/milk mixture into the pan with the rest of the almond milk..
- Whisk the chocolate milk and then pour into a jug to cool down. Taste the milk at this point and add honey to sweeten if desired..
- While the milk is cooling, make the whipped cream. The chilled coconut milk should have separated into solids and a watery liquid. Discard the liquid and whip the solids using a food processor if you have one, or by hand..
- When the milk has cooled, add the ice cubes and pour the milk into a glass. Top with the whipped cream, sprinkle with a little more cocoa..
That’s it method easy make with rapid recipes Chocolate Frappuccino with Whipped Coconut Cream, you also can look for more recipes culinary other interesting on site us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our page. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Chocolate Frappuccino with Whipped Coconut Cream.