Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta.
You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
- You need 8 ounces of uncooked elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 12 of bacon strips.
- It’s 3 cans (10 3/4 ounces) of condensed tomato soup, undiluted.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta step by step
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until it is no longer pink; drain and set aside..
- In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. Discard bacon drippings. Drain the pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in soup, water, the beef and the bacon; heat through..
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese. Mix cheese in thoroughly..
- Put mixture into casserole dish and heat (on broil) until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven and add a layer of shredded cheddar cheese. Return to oven and heat until cheese is melted..