Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce. White Sauce Pasta And Chicken Bake Creamy Bechamel Sauce. রেস্টুরেন্টের স্বাদকে হার মানাবে ঘরে তৈরি বেকড পাস্তা-White Sauce Pasta/Creamy Bake pasta Easy Staps. Pasta (penne, elbow macaroni, spaghetti), prego italian pasta sauce (with chunky combo), ground meat (beef or pork), hotdogs, cheddar cheese (grated), mozzarella cheese (grated), meat broth (pork or beef), salt, ground black pepper, sugar, white sauce, butter, all purpose flour.
Serve white sauce pasta garnished with some fresh herbs like parsley, chives or dill. You can also garnish with some grated cheddar cheese. As an accompaniment to the pasta, I bake bread or loaf the previous day and make a side vegetable soup or tomato soup. You can have Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce using 17 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce
- You need of Pasta (penne, elbow macaroni, spaghetti).
- Prepare of Prego italian pasta sauce (with chunky combo).
- You need of Ground meat (beef or pork).
- You need of Hotdogs.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese (grated).
- It’s of Meat broth (pork or beef).
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of White Sauce.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of All purpose flour.
- You need of Evaporated milk.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- You need of Ground white pepper.
- You need of Salt.
You can use your choice of. Creamy white sauce pasta aka béchamel sauce pasta is one of my favorite pasta recipes. It's cheesy and oh so good! Packed with veggies, this is a great Creamy and cheesy White Sauce Pasta is the ultimate comfort food!
Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce step by step
- Cook pasta in hot boiling water. Note that salt and oil must be added to the water before boiling to avoid the pasta from sticking with each other..
- Once pasta is cooked (al dente), strain water.Set the pasta aside..
- Saute the onion and garlic in a pan with oil in medium heat..
- Add the gound meat. Cook until the meat turns light brown..
- Season with salt and black pepper..
- Continue to cook until meat is all cooked..
- Pour in the pasta sauce. Let it simmer for 2 mins..
- Add the sliced hotdogs..
- Add meat broth..
- Add some grated cheddar cheese..
- Add a little sugar to adjust the taste. Feel free to add more salt and black pepper to attain the test desired..
- Let it simmer for another 3-5 mins, then set aside..
- In a saucepan, melt butter in medium heat..
- Portion by portion, add the flour, stir, then add milk. Stir constantly until all lumps dissolve. Repeat this step until milk is consumed..
- Season the saice with salt and white pepper..
- Mix the cooked pasta with the pasta sauce, then place the mixtire in a baking dish..
- Cover the top of the pasta with lots of mozzarella cheese..
- Pour the prepared white sauce..
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 20 mins..
- Serve with toasted garlic bread..
Packed with veggies, this is also a great way to sneak in veggies for picky eaters! RETURN the sauce to low heat and add the grated cheese, stirring until cheese is. With a creamy cheesy white sauce, this baked pasta is the perfect recipe to tuck some greens onto your plate if you are among those who cannot Make the white sauce. Lemony tarragon light white sauce pasta with porcini mushrooms, white truffle and asparagus. Baked Pasta with Vodka Sauce I love summer.