Penne Alfredo Pasta bèchamel sauce.
You can cook Penne Alfredo Pasta bèchamel sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Penne Alfredo Pasta bèchamel sauce
- Prepare 2 cup of Penne Pasta.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cheese Parmesan.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of saute Vegetables (Broccoli/ Capsicum/onion/peas).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
Penne Alfredo Pasta bèchamel sauce step by step
- Take a pot of water to Boil the Penne Paste..
- For the sauce, melt butter in a saucepan which will be large enough to accommodate the pound of cooked pastaMix in the flour to make a roux. Gradually add milk and allow thickening over low heat. Remove from heat and whisk in Parmesan cheese and bèchamel sauce is ready..
- Boil the Pasta until al dente and drain. Add boiled cooked Pasta and the sauted veggies to the pan containing sauce and fold to coat the Pasta. Season with salt, oregano, red chilli flakes, Black pepper powder, as needed and serve hot ❣yummilious 😋 Tasty Penne Alfredo Pasta..