Spanish pasta salad. Most pasta salad is a crime against good taste, but not this one. Crispy chorizo, sautéed garlic, roasted piquillo Chorizo, garlic, and roasted piquillo peppers make a pasta salad you'll actually want to eat. A simple Spanish pasta salad recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends.
This video demonstrates a classic combination of flavors that come across as genuine Greek, Spanish and Italian flavors. This combination can also be used. Pasta salads are both economical and delicious. You can cook Spanish pasta salad using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish pasta salad
- You need of Pasta penne/twist (you chose how much.).
- Prepare 1/5 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 of cooked eggs.
They can often be served hot or cold. Pasta salad is both delicious and economical. It can be created using one or more types of pasta. Drain the pasta and put it in a bowl.
Spanish pasta salad instructions
- Pour 500ml water in the cook pot or how much you want..
- Put the pasta in and let it cook for 7min or until al dente..
- Drain the pasta and put it in a bowl..
- Cook 3 eggs..
- Peel the eggs and chop them..
- Put eggs in the bowl with pasta..
- Take 1 to 5 tablespoons mayonnaise and mix it togheter..
- Put it in your freezer for cooling for 5min.
Peel the eggs and chop them. Be the first to review this recipe. This is a healthy pasta salad with a kick. Toss radiatore pasta, ham, olives, Cotija cheese, and Greek dressing together for a Mediterranean-inspired pasta salad. This pasta salad gets it's red sauce from zesty salsa.