Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta.
You can cook Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 120 g of spaghetti.
- You need 1/4 cup of half & half.
- Prepare Tbsp of pesto.
- It’s 1/4 cup of halved cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salt to season & taste.
Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta step by step
- Salt your chicken and place in a hot skillet with olive oil. You want a hot skillet so you get a nice crust on the chicken..
- Start to boil spaghetti. And once chicken is done cooking, place on cutting board to rest..
- Using the same skillet you used to cook the chicken, place tomatoes in pan with some extra olive oil. Then add the half and half and pesto. Let simmer..
- Once spaghetti is done place in cream sauce. Then cut chicken and add to pasta..
- Voilà! Enjoy!.