White Sauce Macaroni Pasta.
You can cook White Sauce Macaroni Pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Sauce Macaroni Pasta
- Prepare 1 bowl of macroni.
- You need 1/2 bowl of pasta.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Maida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of capaicum.
- It’s 4-5 of onions.
- Prepare As required of Oil.
- It’s As per taste of Spices.
- It’s As per taste of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
White Sauce Macaroni Pasta step by step
- Firstly boil the pasta nad macroni by adding 1 tsp oil and 1 tsp salt. When pasta boils strain it in a strainer. Now cut the onions and capsicum for tadka..
- Take a pan add oil then add capsicum. When capsicum cooked then add onions and cooked it properly till onion changes it's colour to goldnish brown and then take out the onion and capsicum in a plate and put aside..
- Now take another pan and add 1 tsp oil and 1 tsp butter. When butter melts add 2 tsp maida and cooked it on a low flame..
- Then add 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup water slowly slowly and keep mixing to avoid lumps. Then add chiilli flakes, oregano, salt, black pepper according to your taste. Now add the cooked onion and capsicum and mix it properly..
- Add pasta in tadka and mix it gently and cook it for 1 minute on low flame. Serve it and add some oregano for garnishing..