Nearly vegan spinach pasta. Simple Vegetarian Pasta with Mushrooms, Spinach & Tomatos Recipe. Sautéed Spinach with Croutons, Pine Nuts and SpaghettiHoje para Jantar. I definitely got a thing for vegan one pot pasta or one pot meals in general!
This healthy vegan pasta recipe is full of flavor. We've got garlic, shallots, lemon, spinach, and pine nuts in here, among other tasty ingredients. This spinach mushroom pasta is also nice and filling. You can have Nearly vegan spinach pasta using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nearly vegan spinach pasta
- You need 1 of whole wheat penne pasta or red lentil penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 pack of vegan ground beef(beyond meat crumbled).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of garlic.
- It’s 1 bag of spinach.
- You need 1 cup of chop bell pepper green or your fav color.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped mushroom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Virgin Olive oil.
Home » Main Meals » Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Pasta. Pasta holds a special place in my heart because it's so darn delish, quick, easy, and cheap. Vegan stuffed shells are made with simple cashew or tofu based vegan ricotta, spinach, and flavorful pasta sauce, it's both heavenly and comforting! This pumpkin pasta dish would be an impressive vegetarian dish to serve at fall dinner parties but it's also quick and easy enough for a fast weeknight meal.
Nearly vegan spinach pasta step by step
- For spinach sauce: in a blender or food processor add spinach, cream cheese, garlic, almond milk,Parmesan cheese and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Cook pasta as per box instructions.
- In a sauce pan add olive oil, bell peppers, onion,mushroom until tender then add ground beef and cook on low heat for 3 mins. Stir occasionally.
- Add handful of spinach, pasta to the sauce pan then spinach sauce. If sauce too thick add a lil more almond milk as desired. Season with salt pepper, oregano, parsley. Stir and cover n let simmer for 5mins and low heat. Serve and enjoy.
Serve it for a fall dinner party or quick. Toss your pasta with garden-fresh greens including celery, spinach, and capers for a wholesome one-bowl meal. A tart lemon-tarragon vinaigrette vitalizes the recipe. Once pasta is al dente, add in spinach, salt, pepper, seasoning, and cheese, and mix until spinach is wilted and everything is coated in the sauce. Add the shrimp back in and give it a stir until fully incorporated.