Linguine with Mussels. Put the mussels to soak in a sinkful of cold water – using a knife to scrape off any bits of beard or. Learn how to make Linguine with Mussels. This Linguine with Mussels Recipe is amazing.
Wash the mussels under cold water and set aside. Remove the skillet from heat, and discard. In the same liquid steam shrimp until just barely done. You can have Linguine with Mussels using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Linguine with Mussels
- You need 1 lb of Organic Linguine (Aldi brand).
- You need 3 lbs of Mussels in Tomato Garlic Sauce (Aldi).
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of pasta water.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of hot pepper flakes (optional).
Remove shells from mussels and shrimp, and mix with the sauce. Season the linguine generously with salt. A deliciously simple recipe, taking cooked linguine and topping them with freshly cooked mussels and melted butter. A perfect, yet light meal when served with a side salad.
Linguine with Mussels instructions
- Empty contents of the 3 pouches into a large skillet and cover. Heat on high for 5 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Once mussels are cooked take shells off the mussels and discard mussel shells. Keep mussels and the sauce in the skillet. Keep on low heat till the linguine is done cooking..
- In a large pot add water, olive oil, salt to a boil. Add the linguine to the boiling water and cook till al dente 6-8 minutes..
- Once the linguine is almost done scoop 1 cup of the seasoned water out of pot and set aside..
- Drain linguine..
- Add the cooked linguine and seasoned water to the skillet with mussels. Mix well for 1 minute until the linguine soaks up some of the sauce..
- Add parmesan cheese and hot pepper flakes (optional)..
Easy Linguine With Mussels!!!: Here is one of my favorite pasta recipes that i made one time when i Once done rinse the linguine and serve on plate, add the mussels and also add the oil in it (small. Add the mussels while the wine is bubbling and cover with a lid. This classic Italian seafood dish is inspired by the island of Capri, where you'll find this pasta on just about every menu – and with good reason! Linguine is a traditional and wonderful pasta to use. But you can make the dish with whole-wheat or gluten-free pasta; both are getting better and.