Indian style macaroni pasta. Quick and Easy to Make, Tastes super delicious. This Veg Macaroni is perfect for your kids lunch box. Prepared with green vegetables and a dash of desi spices, this version of pasta is an absolute winner Method * Boil the macaroni, first.
Kids will love it for sure! It is very easy to prepare at home. PagesOtherBrandWebsitePersonal blogHebbar's KitchenVideosmacaroni pasta recipe – indian style. You can cook Indian style macaroni pasta using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian style macaroni pasta
- Prepare To of cook pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of Macaroni pasta.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Water to boil.
- You need To of prepare macaroni pasta-.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Olive oil.
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 2 of green chillie finely chopped or paste.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot finely chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of capsicum cubed.
- It’s 1 of onion cubed.
- It’s 1 of tomato cubed.
- You need 10 of olives.
- Prepare 1/2 of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Dry mango powder.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Mixed herbs.
- You need 1 tsp. of Chilli flakes.
- You need 3 tbsp. of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Pepper freshly cryshed.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Fresh cream.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
South Indian macaroni is a typical Indian style of pasta with desi spices and is an ideal evening snack. Read and follow the detailed step-by-step procedur. If you are bored of just one style of macaroni then you must try this new and innovative version of South Indian style macaroni. Masala pasta recipe – Indian style flavorful & delicious masala pasta that will be your new favorite!
Indian style macaroni pasta step by step
- In a heavy bottom pan, heat water, add salt and oil bring to a boil, add pasta and cook for about 90%..
- Strain the pasta in a bowl, add some more oil to avoid sticking, reserve pasta water, keep aside for further use..
- Heat oil in a pan add ginger garlic paste, add finely chopped chilli and saute for a min..
- Add finely chopped onion and saute well until they become transparent, now add finely chopped tomatoes and saute till they turn soft and mushy..
- Now add fresh cream and vegetables of your choice, add mixed herbs, chilli flakes and saute for 2 mins..
- Now add chilli powder, dry mango powder, salt to taste..
- Add grated cheese, saute on low flame till the spices get cooked..
- Now add pasta mix gently cook for min..
- Transfer to the serving bowl and garnish with cheese and serve hot..
Brown rice pasta, quinoa pasta or any multigrain pasta also goes well for this recipe. If making for toddlers, use macaroni or. Indian Style Vegetable Macaroni is a fusion recipe. This snack recipe is made using pasta macaroni and tomato sauce. Macaroni is loved by kids and this healthy yet delicious recipe is a perfect option for these picky eaters.