Cheesy Olives Loaded Penne Pasta.
You can have Cheesy Olives Loaded Penne Pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Olives Loaded Penne Pasta
- It’s 500 gm of Penne Pasta.
- It’s 2-3 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of Capsicum finely chopped.
- It’s 1 pack of Dabur Tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of Black and Green Spanish Olives sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Amul Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese Blend.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of Thyme or Za'atar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil or Butter.
Cheesy Olives Loaded Penne Pasta step by step
- Boil Pasta al dente in a cooking pot with some Salt. Drain and keep aside until use..
- In a deep Kadai or a pan, Butter or Oil. Saute Garlic and Onion until translucent and done. Add all the spices including Salt now along with chopped Capsicum. Mix well and add Tomato paste. Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes..
- And finally add boiled Pasta to it with Olives and Cheese. Give it all a gentle mix. Garnish with chopped Coriander and serve hot immediately..