Black Seasame Rice Cake Pudding.
You can have Black Seasame Rice Cake Pudding using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Seasame Rice Cake Pudding
- You need of Black Sesame Water.
- It’s 1 cup of Roasted Black Sesame.
- It’s 1000 ml of Water.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s 2.8 oz of Sugar.
- It’s 15 oz of Black Sesame water.
- Prepare of Powder.
- Prepare 4.5 oz of Rice Powder.
- You need 2.3 oz of Wheat Starch.
- It’s 9 oz of Black Sesame water.
Black Seasame Rice Cake Pudding step by step
- Add Black Sesame and water in the blender and blend for 3 minutes. If you have a Soy Milk Maker, you can just add the black sesame and water into the maker and use Rice Paste Option..
- Pour the black sesame water through the strainer into a pot. Boil and set it aside.
- Add 15 oz black sesame water into the pot and add sugar. Bring it to boil and make sure all the sugar is melted. Set it aside.
- Add Rice Powder, Wheat Starch in a mixing bowl. Add 9 oz black sesame water, mix well.
- Add Sugar black sesame water to the powder mixture and mix well..
- Fill the silicon molds with the mixture and steam for 20 minutes..
- I prefer to use silicon molds because it is easier to remove. You can use any containers but make sure to brush a layer of oil before putting the mixture in. It will help to remove the pudding. If you use silicon molds like I do, you don‘t need to brush a layer of oil into the molds.
- After 20 minutes, turn off the heat and let them sit there for another 10 minutes before removing them from the molds..