Mango pudding. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor.
She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak. Adding mango to pudding only creates an even more flavorful experience. Mango Pudding #MangoPudding #Mango #pudding Mango is a simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients and is so soft and creamy and it is. You can have Mango pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- Prepare 1 of lit milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 15 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mixed dry fruits powder.
- It’s 2 of Alfonso mango.
- Prepare as needed of Sugar.
Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. The dessert is also found in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand. This mango pudding is simply the best.
Mango pudding step by step
- Soak cashew nut in 2 tbsp hot milk. Keep aside..
- In a saucepan heat milk. Cook it until reduced half..
- Peel mangoes and chop. Put chopped mangoes in jar and make a smooth paste. Add sugar if you want. As mangoes are also sweet so I skip to add sugar in it. Keep aside..
- Make a fine paste of soaked cashews and pour it in milk and keep stirring. Add sugar also. Keep stirring and cook untill it reduced ⅓. Add mixed dry fruits powder in it and mix well. Keep aside. Let it cool completely..
- In a serving glass pour both mixture one by one and make a design. Mango pudding os ready to serve..
- You can refrigerate these glasses for 2-3 hours and enjoy chilled..
And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. This recipe is part of our collection of Dim Sum Desserts.