Fast cuisine ultimate Air fryer Banana Halwa Wontons easy, fast, practical.
16 ingredients, 13 steps, cooking Air fryer Banana Halwa Wontons
Good Morning all, now you get make recipe Air fryer Banana Halwa Wontons with 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Next this is how to cook, please read carefully.
In cooking there are some level that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 16 ingredients and 13 stages of easy cooking Air fryer Banana Halwa Wontons.
Ingredients for Air fryer Banana Halwa Wontons
- It’s of Banana Halwa.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas, peeled and sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar or honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of green cardamom powder.
- Prepare as needed of Wonton sheet.
- You need 1 cup of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Corn flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Other Ingredients.
- You need 2 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need as needed of Ground pistachio topping (optional).
- You need as needed of Edible rose petals and cream/ ice cream to serve(optional).
If all basic ingredients Air fryer Banana Halwa Wontons it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to serving with relaxing.
Air fryer Banana Halwa Wontons instructions
- To prepare the wonton sheets, Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add little quantity of water to knead a soft dough.(like paratha).We need less than ½ cup water..
- Cover and keep the dough aside for 15 to 20 minutes to set. Again knead and smooth the dough for 2 to 3 minutes. Break the lumps from the dough then make small dough balls and give them a round shape. Then press it and give it a shape of a peda..
- To roll out the sheets take a rolling board. Roll the dough ball into round shape with 3 to 4 inch diameter. Dust it again if it sticks to the rolling board. Once rolled out and ready, place it out on a plate. Do the same for remaining dough.
- Spread a little oil over the round sheets on all sides. Then sprinkle a little dry refined flour over it and spread it. Place one sheet over another sticking the edges. Press them with hand and stick. Now roll it again to make very thin sheets of a diameter of 7 to 8 inch.
- Heat the girdle and grease it with a little oil. Wipe out extra oil with a tissue and keep the flame very low. Once the girdle is hot, place the sheets to roast and let it roast slightly both sides. Once done, place it out on a board and separate the wrappers. Open it from the joints. Transparent and thin wrappers are ready..
- Now cut the sheets to prepare small wonton wrappers/sheets.
- To prepare the banana halwa, heat the teaspoon of ghee in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the sliced bananas and stir them for 2 minutes or so..
- Add the brown sugar or honey and the grated coconut and let the mixture warm through, about 2 minutes more..
- Stir in the cardamom powder and remove from heat. Set aside and let it cool..
- Divide mixture in 4. Place in center of the one wonton sheet, fold it to look like wontons, seal close to the filling, using very little water, if necessary.
- Brush both sides of the wrappers with melted ghee. Place them in the preheated air fryer for 5 minutes at 180 C. Carefully turn them around, taking care, as the air fryer will be hot and fry them for another 5 mins or until edges are golden brown..
- Let it cool. Remove from the air fryer and brush with the honey..
- Sprinkle powdered pistachio and rose petals if using and serve with cream or ice cream if desired..
Like that how easy cook with set recipes Air fryer Banana Halwa Wontons, you also do look for more recipes culinary other interesting on website us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our web. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Air fryer Banana Halwa Wontons.