Mango pudding. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor.
She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak. Adding mango to pudding only creates an even more flavorful experience. Mango Pudding #MangoPudding #Mango #pudding Mango is a simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients and is so soft and creamy and it is. You can have Mango pudding using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- You need 2 of mango(small cut).
- Prepare 1 of mango(slice pcs).
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar power.
- It’s of Maria Biscuit (your choice).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mango juice.
- It’s 1 bowl of creame.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk made.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jelly powder.
Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. The dessert is also found in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand. This mango pudding is simply the best.
Mango pudding step by step
- Take a bowl add creme milk made and powder sugar mix until creame flippy.
- Take small bowl pour mango juice add jelly power mix it and take rest for 5 min..
- Take another bowl take biscuit pics dip in mango juice place a bowl..
- First layer is ready.place a cream layer on the biscuit..
- Put cut mango in creame layer..
- Again place biscuit layer after that cream layer add cut mango pcs..
- Make 3 layer. pour slowly mango juice(mix with jelly powder) on a last cream layer..
- Garnish with cream and nuts..
And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. This recipe is part of our collection of Dim Sum Desserts.