Mango pudding. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor.
She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak. Adding mango to pudding only creates an even more flavorful experience. Mango Pudding #MangoPudding #Mango #pudding Mango is a simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients and is so soft and creamy and it is. You can have Mango pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- Prepare 1/2 litre of full fat milk.
- You need 2 tsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4-5 tsp of Mango puree.
- Prepare as required of Almonds.
Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. The dessert is also found in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand. This mango pudding is simply the best.
Mango pudding instructions
- Boil the milk. Once boiled.
- Then add sugar.Mix custard powder and cornflour in some milk (2 tsp)..
- Gradually add the cornflour mix and keep stirring it..
- Once thicken then add mango puree and cook for 2-3 min on low flame.Garnish with some almond flake.
- Keep in refrigerator for 4-5 hr to set. Serve chill.
And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. This recipe is part of our collection of Dim Sum Desserts.