Mango pudding. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor.
She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak. Adding mango to pudding only creates an even more flavorful experience. Mango Pudding #MangoPudding #Mango #pudding Mango is a simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients and is so soft and creamy and it is. You can have Mango pudding using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- It’s 2 cups of mango pulp.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugur.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh cream.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 10 g of gelatin.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 10 of adad badam.
Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. The dessert is also found in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand. This mango pudding is simply the best.
Mango pudding instructions
- Blender me mango pulp, sugur, cream, aur milk dal kar blend karn, bilKul smooth ho..
- Dusre taraf pan lain usme water add karn…
- Ab water me gelatin powder dal kar cook karn, chamach hilaty jaen jab tak gelatin puri tarhan dissolve hojae……
- Ab gelatin water blender me dalen..
- Ab vanilla essence dalen..
- Ab tamam cheezon ko aik sath dobara blend karn….
- Hamare mango pudding tayar hai..badam se decorate karn☺ aur 2 hourS ke liye freze karn..
And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. This recipe is part of our collection of Dim Sum Desserts.