Layered pudding. Butterscotch Layered Pudding DessertFood.com. graham cracker crumbs, reduced fat cream cheese, frozen fat free whipped. This Layered Chocolate Pudding Dessert with Salted Pecan Crust is an improved rendition of a retro dessert I grew up with. From Brenda Score of A Farmgirl's Dabbles.
These layered acai chia pudding cups are made up of acai chia pudding, and berry banana This layered acai chia pudding makes a delicious and healthy breakfast or snack! I'm a big fan of chia. This is a very easy dish to make and it tastes great! You can have Layered pudding using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Layered pudding
- You need of First layer:-.
- You need 30 of digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of melted butter.
- You need of Second layer:-.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of custard powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Third layer:-.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream.
- Prepare of For garnish:-.
- It’s of Dessicated coconut.
- It’s of Cherry.
For after dinner or when you just feel like having a little snack, this is sure to please your taste buds. Creamy homemade pudding layered with a crunchy gingersnap crumble and topped with a cinnamon whipped cream. Delicious, layered pudding torte that is so easy to make. Great for family get-togethers or whenever a special dessert is needed to make! mix the puddings in separate batches.
Layered pudding instructions
- For first layer, crush biscuits in grinder and make powder. Add melted butter and combine well. Transfer into 6" tray and spread evenly. Press properly with back side of katori. Keep aside..
- For second layer:- Add custard powder into milk and mix well and make lump free mixture. Bring to boil. Add sugar and stir continuously. Cook till mixture thickens. (Use hand beater for stirring to avoid lumps). Off the flame. Cool down for sometime by constant stirring. Pour evenly on prepared biscuit layer..
- For last layer:- Add corn flour and cocoa powder into milk, mix well and make lump free mixture. Bring to boil. Add sugar and stir continuously. Add cream and cook until mixture thickens. Off the flame. Cool down for sometime by constant stirring. Pour on second layer..
- Put tray into fridge for 3-4 hours. You can see nice three layers. At the time of serving garnish with dessicated coconut and cherry. Cut into pieces and serve..
First pour one layer, chill it to set. Then pour the next layer, chill it, etc. Most of the pudding companies have tons of recipes on their websites as well. This old-fashioned banana pudding is finished with a classic baked meringue topping. This banana pudding is an old-fashioned dessert made with layers of vanilla wafers and bananas.