Mango pudding. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor.
She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak. Adding mango to pudding only creates an even more flavorful experience. Mango Pudding #MangoPudding #Mango #pudding Mango is a simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients and is so soft and creamy and it is. You can have Mango pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- You need 2 cups of Milk.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- You need 2-3 spoons of Cornflour.
- You need 1 spoon of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s of as required Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 kg of Mango.
Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. The dessert is also found in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand. This mango pudding is simply the best.
Mango pudding step by step
- Take Mangoes to peel them and cut into cube pieces then put it into a mixer jar and make a smooth Mango Puree of it..
- Boil milk on gas stove then add cornflour starch and into it and stir it continuously after 5 mins add Mango Puree into it and stir it continuously.
- After 10 min add 1 spoon Vanilla Essence and sugar to taste into it and stir it continuously for 15 mins till making a thick batter..
- After making a thick better take of gas stove and strain it into a container and completely cool it on room temperature and keep it on freeze for 4 hours after freezing you Mango Pudding is Ready and Garnish with chocolate chips..
And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. This recipe is part of our collection of Dim Sum Desserts.