Mango pudding. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor.
She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak. Adding mango to pudding only creates an even more flavorful experience. Mango Pudding #MangoPudding #Mango #pudding Mango is a simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients and is so soft and creamy and it is. You can have Mango pudding using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Custard powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of mango pulp.
Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. The dessert is also found in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand. This mango pudding is simply the best.
Mango pudding step by step
- Firstly, in a large kadai boil 2 cup milk stirring occasionally. pour the custard milk stirring continuously. stir for 2 minutes or until custard milk is well combined with milk. now add ¼ cup sugar and stir well. cook on low flame for 10 minutes or until milk thickens and turns creamy. cool the mixture completely. further, add 1cup mango pulp. whisk smooth until custard and mango pulp is well combined..
- Cove and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours..
- Finally enjoyed mango pudding chilled with some garnishing dry fruits..
And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. This recipe is part of our collection of Dim Sum Desserts.