Baked Bread pudding. Bread Pudding is a baked combination of bite sized cubes of bread that are soaked in a rich custard-like mixture of cream, eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla extract and ground spices. Bread pudding is indeed an old-fashioned dessert, a comforting way to use up stale bread. Any type of bread makes a neutral base for a flavorful custard; use day-old sliced whole-wheat, raisin or sourdough.
Pumpkin Pecan Bread Pudding – How to make Pumpkin Bread Pudding. Bread pudding is so popular that almost every country has its own version of the recipe. Bread pudding takes less than an hour to make and can be stored in the fridge for several days. You can have Baked Bread pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Bread pudding
- Prepare 300 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 large of size bread slices.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla pudding powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Some raisins to top the desserte.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped almond.
These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! One of the easiest bread pudding recipe made in a jiffy. This is a no bake bread pudding which is This is a no bake bread pudding which is not only easy to make but taste fantastic. A versatile bread pudding that is easy to make.
Baked Bread pudding step by step
- Firstly, bread slices cut into small pieces and keep aside..
- Add milk in a pan or sauce pan add butter, custard powder, castor sugar and mix well..
- Cook it, till butter and sugar is melted and custard is cooked. Allow it to come to a boil and cook 4-5 minutes.while stirring continuously. add vanilla extract and mix well.after 4-5 minutes become milk thickens and smooth..
- Now add bread pieces and Transfer it in to a baking tray. Garnish it with raisins and almonds..
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for around 25 to 30 minutes. Enjoy delicious bread pudding!.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy delicious bread pudding.
You can also use chocolate milk and any candy bar of This was the best bread pudding I've ever made OR tasted. However, I did change a few things. Bread Pudding is a traditional English dessert made with chopped up bread cubes, crunchy brown sugar-coated nuts, and syrupy butter to top off the baked bread with a sweetened bunch of crunch! This recipe is proof-positive that leftover bread can easily be converted to dessert without much work. Pudding is a type of food that can be either a dessert or a savory (salty or spicy) dish that is part of the main meal.