Mango pudding. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor.
She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak. Adding mango to pudding only creates an even more flavorful experience. Mango Pudding #MangoPudding #Mango #pudding Mango is a simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients and is so soft and creamy and it is. You can cook Mango pudding using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cornflour.
- It’s 1 of cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of ripe mango.
- You need 4 tablespoon of sugar.
Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. The dessert is also found in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand. This mango pudding is simply the best.
Mango pudding step by step
- Boil the milk for 10 minutes. Mix cardamom powder and the sugar into it. Put it for another 3 minutes to boil..
- Grind the pulp of mango and pour into the boiled milk. Keep stirring till the mango pulp mix with milk properly..
- Now mix the cornflour with water separately and pour into the boiled milk. Stir it until it become thick and slightly changes it's colour..
- Take this out into a bowl pre coated with butter or ghee on the bowl surface and let it remain on room temperature for 30 minutes. Further fridge it for an hour..
- Your mango pudding is ready to be served. Platting can be done with almond and other dry fruits..
And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. This recipe is part of our collection of Dim Sum Desserts.