Breakfast Bread Pudding. Unlike many breakfast bread puddings or breakfast casseroles, you don't have to mix the ingredients together overnight. In fact, when you're ready to enjoy this bread pudding, simply mix the liquid. Top breakfast bread pudding recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com.
Make ahead and keep on hand for a fast grab-and-go breakfast. One thing that makes this Country Breakfast Bread Pudding so yummy is the mix of creamy egg-custard soaked bread on the bottom and crunchy, toasted brioche on top. Layer diced French toast with banana slices and. You can cook Breakfast Bread Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bread Pudding
- You need 3 of eggs, equal parts milk.
- You need Dash of cinnamon.
- You need Dash of vanilla.
- It’s of English toasting bread.
- It’s of Sugar or maple syrup to taste (I used none).
- You need of Melted butter to taste (I used none).
- You need 1 tbsp of cold butter.
Sweet and savory breakfast bread pudding with a custardy center, sharp cheddar, and savory sausage all glazed with maple syrup. Sticky banoffee loaf with toffee sauce. French breakfast or dessert with Chocolate pudding with berries. Homemade baked bread pudding on the table.
Breakfast Bread Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut up the bread. I used almost a whole loaf. Grease the pan with a good coating of the cold butter..
- Mix the egg, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar or syrup and/or butter if you’re using it..
- Put the bread in the baking dish and slowly pour the egg mixture over, concentrating on hitting every spot on the top layer, the rest will settle down to the bottom. So it will end up kind of crispy on top and super moist on the bottom..
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Breakfast Bread Pudding ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating. Breakfast treat made with eggs, whey protien and Ezekiel bread. Fold the chard mixture, artichokes and ham into the bread mixture, then add the goat cheese. Breakfast bread puddingsSheryl Julian for The Boston Globe. Bread pudding should be one of those recipes that you have up your sleeve, so you can pull it out whenever the occasion demands.