Chocolate Pudding. Enjoy chocolate pudding the way it is supposed to be made, from scratch, with basic pudding ingredients of cocoa powder, sugar, milk, egg, and chocolate chips. Although store-bought chocolate puddings are actually pretty decent in terms of flavor and quality, I absolutely love to make my own chocolate pudding at home. It's one of the easiest and quickest.
Chocolate pudding is a creamy, decadent dessert that all ages will enjoy! This collection of recipes with chocolate pudding features easy desserts that all start with chocolate pudding. How to Take Chocolate Pudding and Turn It Into Pies, Cakes, Trifles, and More. You can cook Chocolate Pudding using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 Tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Dark chocolate.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 Tbsp of rice flour.
- It’s 1 of white chocolate chopped to garnish.
There's never been an easier dessert because whether you're cooking for kids or a scrum of sophisticated gourmands, everyone loves the stuff. But chocolate pudding is none of these things. The perfect recipe-the one I sifted through dozens and dozens to find-would be chocolaty but not overly heavy, indulgent but not too rich. Bake a satisfying chocolate pudding and serve as a family-friendly dessert or showstopping dinner party treat.
Chocolate Pudding step by step
- In a board cut the dark chocolate fine..
- In a bowl add sugar, cornstarch, rice flour, cocoa powder, salt and mix well..
- Add milk to it slowly and keep stirring.
- Bring it to heat on a medium flame and keep stirring until it thickens.
- Add chopped dark chocolate to it, stir, add cream and stir on medium flame. Keep stirring..
- Set aside and add vanilla essence.
- Pour in fancy bowls or glasses and keep it at room temperature..
- Refrigerate for an hour and garnish with chopped white chocolate..
Try a self-saucing pud or an easy microwave one. High end fancy cocoa powders like Valhrona will result in a really dynamic, flavorful chocolate pudding, whereas grocery store staples like Hershey's will have a simpler flavor more in line with the. This recipe from the late, great cookbook author Richard Sax has everything one could ask for in a chocolate pudding—an intense flavor and a silky texture that's still firm enough to stand a spoon in. This chocolate pudding dessert is the original treat that no one can resist. Gluten-free and Kosher, Chocolate Snack Pack Pudding Cups are made with real milk and no high-fructose corn syrup.